Holy heck it’s hot outside! I’m interrupting this non-stop Florida dessert roundup to bring you guys a deliciously creamy, super dreamy, frozen sweet treat. I know there is someone out there that is dying from the heat and needs an easy dessert for supper that requires minimal oven use or none at all. I have just the thing! This Strawberry Daiquiri Pie has a grand total of seven ingredients (if you make everything from scratch) and the crust only bakes for 10 minutes in the oven. Yay!
The original recipe here on Allrecipes.com calls for a store-bought graham cracker crust and Cool Whip so feel free to use those if you want but if I’m gonna indulge, I want the best possible ingredients! Also, you could easily make this a Pina Colada pie by using a different mixer and pineapple instead of strawberry or whatever flavor suits your fancy. Pina Colada honestly sounded really good but I went with strawberry…I’m a sucker for pretty pink desserts.
Stay cool and enjoy!
- 9 T. Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 c. Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1 (10 oz.) Can Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri Mix, slightly thawed (I used Bacardi's..it was in the frozen juice section)
- 1 c. Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 c. Heavy Whipping Cream, whipped, with ½ c.+2 T. Powdered Sugar and 2 T. Pure Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 10-inch springform pan.
- Mix the graham cracker crumbs and butter together in a bowl and pat down evenly into the bottom of the springform pan. Bake for 10 minutes and let cool completely on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, stir together the strawberry daiquiri mix and sweetened condensed milk. Gently fold in 3 cups of the whipped cream. Spread evenly into the pan, on top of the crust.
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for 6-7 hours. Remove from pan, slice and serve immediately.
- Garnish with strawberries and the remaining cup of whipped cream.