I’ve been doin’ this brownie baking thing for awhile now. And with every new recipe I tend to get a little dramatic-y and proclaim in no uncertain terms that the new recipe is my absolute, all-time favorite.
But THIS time, I mean it. I mean, I totally mean it. These brownies are probably my favorite. Healthy, not-healthy, sugar, butter, coconut oil, eggs, xylitol, pumpkin puree…WHATEVER. These blow all that stuff away.
They live up to their name and just happen to be vegan, gluten-free and contain no oil. Yesssss. High-five to that. And did I mention they are the fudgiest, most addictive brownie ever? Because they most definitely are.
Hope you enjoy them and take a couple of minutes to check out some other healthy brownie recipes I’ve done in the past–they are ALL good!
- 1 ⅓ c. Sucanat
- 6 T. Truvia
- 1 ½ c. Almond Flour
- 1 ½ c. Cocoa Powder
- ¾ t. Sea Salt
- ¾ c. Almond Butter
- ¾ c. Agave
- 3 T. Vanilla
- ½ c. Flaxseed w/ 1 c. Water (soak for 5 miutes)
- 1 c. Lily’s Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease/spray a 9x13pan.
- In the bowl of an electric mixer, whisk together sucanat, truvia, almond flour, cocoa powder and sea salt.
- Add almond butter, agave, vanilla and flax “egg” to the dry ingredients and beat on low speed until everything is well combined and smooth.
- Pour into pan and top with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 35 minutes, until a tester inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before cutting.