I’ll get right to the point–homemade COCONUT BLACKBERRY POPS. Dairy free. Refined sugar free. Full of cool, creamy, coconutty/blackberry deliciousness. Ridiculously easy, inexpensive and insanely good.
We made them. We ate them. We love them. You will too. PROMISE.
Summer is coming (yay!). Be prepared.
- 1, 13.5 oz. Can Full-Fat Coconut Milk
- 1, 13.5 oz. Can Lite Coconut Milk
- ½ c. Sucanat, or sweetener of choice (xylitol, truvia, erythritol, stevia etc)
- 1 t. Pure Vanilla Extract
- ½ t. Coconut Extract (optional)
- ½ c. Unsweetened, Shredded Coconut
- 2 c. All-Fruit Blackberry Jam
- In a high speed blender, blend both coconut milks, sucanat, vanilla extract and coconut extract until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and stir in shredded coconut.
- Pour coconut mixture into popsicle molds, about ⅔ of the way full.
- Freeze for one hour.
- Top with a couple tablespoons of blackberry jam and insert popsicle stick into middle.
- Freeze overnight.
- Run warm water over popsicle molds for a few seconds and then gently remove popsicle. Eat immediately.