This recipe is perfect for holiday parties, super simple and one that I cannot stop eating!! I mean seriously, these things are soooo dangerous…I found myself just having one little *nibble* and then another and another and….yeah. They are kind of an updated version of a candy my mom always made with butterscotch chips, peanut butter and chow mein noodles. I pretty much threw whatever I had on hand into these and the results were quite amazing. So if you don’t have the exact ingredients, feel free to get creative although I highly encourage using the potato chips and graham crackers. And some kind of nut, even if you don’t like peanuts. Just use what ya like!
- 11 oz. Butterscotch Chips
- ½ c. Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 c. Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1 c. Graham Cracker Pieces (about ½-inch)
- 1 c. Pretzel Chip Pieces (about ½-inch)
- 1 c. Wavy Potato Chip Pieces (about ½-inch)
- Line a large cookie sheet with foil.
- In a large bowl, melt the butterscotch chips in a microwave at 20-second intervals, stirring between each until completely melted and smooth. Stir in the peanut butter until smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir to coat completely. Drop by spoonfuls onto the foil lined cookie sheet and place in the freezer or refrigerator for a couple of minutes to let firm up completely. Store in an air-tight container.