This morning I want to share a recipe that is one of my absolute favorite holiday recipes. It’s a hot punch drink that my mom makes every year at Christmas and it is one of the most delicious drinks I’ve ever had. The flavors of cranberry, cinnamon, citrus and cloves are perfectly balanced and blend together so nicely. And this recipe couldn’t be easier–simply heat and it’s done! If you are looking for something warm and absolutely delicious, try this punch.
Note: This recipes calls for Cinnamon Imperial Candies. You can find them at Price Cutter or Hyvee. Brach’s brand is best.
- 2 Qt. 100% Cranberry Juice Cocktail
- 9 oz. (3/4 of 12 oz. can) Frozen Orange Juice Concentrate
- 9 oz. (3/4 of 12 oz. can) Frozen Lemonade Concentrate
- 3 Qt. Water
- 20 Whole Clove
- 3 Cinnamon Sticks
- 15 oz. Cinnamon Imperial Candies
- Heat all ingredients in a VERY large stockpot over medium heat until heated through. Stir frequently.*