This is a fabulous layer dessert that my sister has made for several years and my family absolutely loves it, especially my hubby. It really is delicious….cool, creamy, chocked full of bananas and not overly sweet. Oh and SUPER simple to make. If you love banana pudding or banana cream pie, you’ll love this dessert! Perfect for Mother’s Day! Hope your family enjoys it as much as ours does.
(Homemade Whipped Cream recipe here.)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 1, 14 oz. Can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Large Box Vanilla Instant Pudding
- 2 c. Whole Milk
- 3 Medium Bananas
- 8 oz. Cool Whip or Homemade Whipped Cream
- 1 Regular Size Box of Vanilla Wafers (few crushed for garnish)
- Beat cream cheese in bowl of an electric mixer. Add sweetened condensed milk and beat thoroughly. Add instant pudding and milk and beat 1-2 minutes until thick. Fold in sliced bananas and ¾ of Cool Whip/homemade whipped cream. Layer in 9×13 pan–layer of wafers, pudding, wafer, pudding and then spread remaining Cool Whip/whipped cream on top. Garnish with crushed wafers. Let sit in fridge overnight or 8-12 hours before serving.