These little peanut butter bites of goodness are my families latest chocolate/peanut butter obsession. We’ve had them on hand since Thanksgiving, when I decided I wanted to makeover some of my traditional candy recipes I used to love and sell to family and friends.
This recipe was adapted from one that a co-worker gave me years ago and I loved it so much but knew I could make it healthier by replacing the powdered sugar, etc. There are so many great products now that make it possible to create truly delicious, healthy treats! I will admit that I initially didn’t want to share this recipe ever (I’ve confessed it before…I’m a recipe hoarder…) but again, I have no intention of getting up at 3 in the morning to churn out 583 of these babies every single day of my life soooooo….here’s the big secret recipe! 😀
Two of the products I use for this recipe I actually get off of Amazon so if that’s not an option for you, I’ll list subs in the recipe. I have used this peanut flour forever to make my own lower fat/high protein peanut butter for myself (my kids still get the real deal). And FiberYum is one of my most favorite things ever. It is GREAT for candy making and baking, has no sugar and tons of fiber.
These are like the best version of a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup you could ever imagine–major upgrade to the classic favorite! Chewy, rich, indulgent and SO much better for you! You guys will absolutely love these!
- 1 c. Natural Peanut Butter (no salt, oil, sugar, etc)
- 1 c. Fiber Yum (could sub honey, agave, maple syrup, etc but will not be low carb/vegan)
- 1 t. Vanilla
- 1 ⅛ t. Sea Salt
- ½ c. Powdered Swerve
- ⅔ c. Peanut Flour (can sub powdered peanut butter but again may have sugar, etc)
- 1 c. Bake Believe Dark Chocolate Chips, melted with 1 t. coconut oil
- Chopped Dry Roasted Peanuts to top
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate chips and chopped peanuts in an electric mixer and beat until smooth and creamy. Form into 36 balls and dip into melted chocolate. Sprinkle with chopped peanuts.