I was craving something lemon-y and easy to make the other day and found this recipe that I have only made once before quite awhile ago but remember really loving it! They are done in the food processor and come together in no time.
They are a perfect balance of coconut and lemon flavor, not overly sweet and just the right size when you need something a little sweet. And best of all they are healthy!
P.S. Here are a few more energy type “balls/truffles” I love!
- 1 c. Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
- ⅓ c. Raw Almonds
- 1 T. Agave
- 2 T. Xylitol, processed in a food processor to a finer "powdered" consistency (or use more agave, etc)
- 2 T. Melted Coconut Oil
- Juice and Zest of one Large Lemon
- Organic Vegan White Chocolate Chunks, melted OR Extra Shredded, Unsweetened Coconut
- Process all ingredients except the white chocolate/extra coconut in a food processor until a thick paste forms.
- Roll into 1½" balls.
- Dip into the melted white chocolate OR roll in extra coconut (I didn't do either this time but the time before I did the white chocolate).